Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Two friends and a little autumn swap (now closed) for those who would like to...*smiling*...

 
Nausika

This past week has been such a blessing, my Belgian friend Nausika has been visiting.
Now she is back home again and i must admit that it feels a bit empty here after having spent so many lovely friendship days together...... I am happy and grateful for the existence of things like Skype, e-mail and telephone....*smiling*... Of course they are not as good as actually meeting in real but at least ways of being able to keep close when living far away from each other. I am already looking forward to your next visit my dear Nausika!!...*smiling*..

Autumn has unfolded itself completely here now, beautiful colors around and such a fresh crisp air. The time of wearing airy linen clothes is soon over and warm socks are already back on barefoot feets again.


and me

I guess most of you know that i am a tea lover and despite that i drink it whole year long i find autumn to be the "tea season" above all for me. So i though that it would be nice to purpose a autumn tea swap in here now. I will put together two and two of you (as long as it is possible i will of course put together people from different countries) and you will exchange tea with each other. If you like to join just write a comment under this post placing with your e-mail address so that i can get in touch with you.
The sign up closes on the end of this coming friday-NOW CLOSED!





No comments:

Post a Comment