Tuesday, September 24, 2013





Happiness for me these days are found in things like....
sunshine, eating left over cake from my husband's birthday this past weekend, choosing between all the new teas that i kindly have been gifted lately (my tea selection is quite heavenly at the moment...*smiling*...) not getting too hopeless despite of having many challenging bodydays in a row, making someone happy, eating huge amounts of delicious homegrown tomatoes from my bestie's greenhouse, to love and be loved, wearing a pretty tweed butterfly brooch on my chest given to me by a beautiful friend, several favourite artists releasing new albums and also finding new music that i like, (slowly) finishing knitted projects and dreaming of new ones too, the crispness of the autumn air, wearing my new mustard colored stockings from the lovely noa noa....





"Everything has its wonders, even darkness and silence, and I learn, whatever state I may be in, therein to be content."
-Helen Keller 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment