Sunday, September 1, 2013

Welcome September.




September is here and the cold air came with it. When we woke up today comfy
woolen socks were fastly put on cold feet and the warm feeling that comes from drinking a cup of tea felt extra soothing today...

A little while back one of my lovely readers, Jennifer H, sent me a wonderful package containing (among a lot of other lovely things) these beautiful buttons.....buttons from the sea. When i saw them i knew straight away what i was going to use them for, the Annabel cardigan that i was currently knitting on. Today i have sewed on these buttons and they are perfect for this cardigan, THANK YOU so much dearest Jennifer!!...*smiling*...

The skirt, my dear Nausika sewed for me while she were here. I LOVE IT, and it goes so well together with my Annabel and also the organic saffron scarf by enhabiten that i have!! The fabric for the skirt i had actually bought quite a while back, it is by Nani Iro (i bought it through Etsy).




I am taking a pause from bigger sized knitting projects now and casting on smaller ones. Socks, mittens, a shawl and a hat is some of the things that i have planned, not all for myself...*laughing*..... Yesterday some GORGEOUS yarn were waiting for me in my letter box. I had ordered yarn from Wooly Wonka for a shawl that i am madly in love with and when i saw the yarn in real i almost fainted....OH, MYYY how beautiful and soft.... I am for sure going to have a heavenly time knitting with it AND not to mention wearing it.
And thank you so much Wooly Wonka for SUPER SERVICE, i will definitely be a returning customer!

My body is everything from good today so my husband is going to make the dinner:
pancakes with fresh blueberry jam....YUM....*smiling*!



No comments:

Post a Comment