Wednesday, September 4, 2013





I have had some supercomfy yarn, in quite a fresh color, laying in my yarnbasket for a while. It is an expensive yarn but it was sold for a reduced price some months back and i found it to be the perfect excuse to gift myself some skeins of it...*smiling*... In my mind i pictured it being used for a simple and comfy cowl, something i actually haven't knitted for myself before (only for others). Yesterday these skeins got turned into this cowl and i am so pleased with it, supersimple but that was exactly what i wanted.

Autumn is for me a time for starting up with making soups more often again. I also want to bake some bread soon, nothing beats a bowl of homemade warming soup and a slice of fresh bread with butter (or avocado cream) on ...comfortfood for sure...*smiling*.. I love lentils and all kind of beans so often my soups contain this (among other things). I would love to know what kind of ingredients you like to put into your soups...*smiling*.. I made a huge pot yesterday so we have for today too, one of the great pleasures of making soup!





Oh, and some likings too:
-i am enjoying the sight of Geninne's desktop calendar on my computer- SO pretty!
-Agnes Obel's new single, can't wait for her new album to come out!!
-Alicia's writing, so very VERY often it speeks to me...
-the Flow magazine, i LOVE it!!
-Harvest bittersweet affair tea, SUPERGOOD..mmmmm....*smiling*...


No comments:

Post a Comment