Sunday, August 25, 2013




All the plants and flowers that i moved outside this summer has been carried back in again now. The autumn air is already turning slightly cold so i guess that they are happy to find themselves living inside again. Me, i am happy to be surrounded by them in our livingroom again......feels like quite a green heaven.
Our shed is now filled up again with wood for those cold winter days. The coziness that a burning wooden stove brings is for me one of the charming things about the wintertime.



"I remember August:
that breathy space before fall;
the long slow arc of the sun
touching the northern horizon".

-Pam Olson "I Remember August"  (frag.)



The thinnest summerclothes are packed away and warmer clothes have replaced them. I just finished my Annabel cardigan and are now working on finishing my Twenty Ten cardigan. The yarn for both these cardigans were re-used yarn that i were gifted so that is what i use as an excuse for knitting YET another cardigan...or in this case: TWO more....*laughing*... YES, i think that i have one knitted cardigan for each and every day for a whole week. Can one actually get too many??....And i have, as i suppose every knitter has, a long want-to-knit-list.......guess it will be a forever growing one.

My friend and talented sewer Anna made me a pretty skirt a little while back and because i loved it so VERY much she have made me two more, yes i know: she is waaaayyyy too kind to me!...*smiling*... One of them is this pretty purple dotted one...THANK YOU my sweet friend!!




Beautiful autumn weather these last days, sunshine and crisp air. I think i will spend this lovely sunday outside! The evenings are fastly turning darker now, one of the things that i am not so very found of...

And here some loves:
App, listening, watching, knitting, celebrating, visiting
 


No comments:

Post a Comment