Friday, August 2, 2013

These days...


...wearing my FAVOURITE skirt from my friend and favourite seamstress Anna.
THANK YOU my SWEETEST Anna, i LOVE IT so much!!....*smiling*...






 ..my natural dyed yarn is having it cozy in the sunlight. i can't wait to open the jars, this is for sure a practice in patience for me...*laughing*....




Photo: Susan/Avalanche Looms

 .....my friend and favourite weaver Susan is weaving me two BEAUTIFUL table cloths,
i SO LOVE and ADMIRE her work! i already have one of her lovely rag cushions and it is a favourite item in my home!!






......spending a day together with my "Bestie" in the beautiful Frogner park in Oslo.....
heart to heart conversations, reading in inspiring magazines, laughter, naps, delicious picnic food and ice cold lemonade...



happy August weekend you lovely souls visiting here,
you make me HAPPY!....*big smiles*...
xxo


No comments:

Post a Comment