Saturday, August 10, 2013

Last week and next week







I know that i have said it before but i just LOVE the color combination of pink and mustard.
This summer i bought myself a cardigan from NOA NOA'S fall collection this year, it is in a lovely shade of mustard called "wasabi". A color after my heart and perfect together with all my pink pieces....like this beautiful and cherished linen scarf from Cozy Memories....*smiling*....
I have a feeling that it will be added some more wasabi colored NOA NOA clothes to my closet this fall!

I am currently knitting on a cardigan for myself, the Twenty ten cardigan by Veera Välimäki.
BUT tomorrow my Belgian friend is coming for a weeks visit so this project will be put away for a while and instead i will use my hands and time to, among other things of course, learn my sweet friend how to develop her knitting skills....*smiling*... There will be no blogposts in here either in this time, the days are only going to be filled with precious FRIENDSTIME...i am hugely looking forward to see my far away friend again, it is a whole year since last time!







This past week were filled with lovely things like:
Oslotrip with my "bestie", helpful husband giving new life to two old benches through painting them white, teatime with delicious lemoncake together with my mother, pink colored toe nails, periods with having fairly good consentration, yellow "funny" looking flowers on my table, the sound of rain and fresh autumn air...


Wishing you a lovely coming week and "see you" soon,
XX






No comments:

Post a Comment