Wednesday, August 7, 2013

rag tunic from leftovers and some thoughts on having several "spaces" on the web


 



i KNEW that my leftovers, yes: yarn....*laughing*.., would come to use one day!
the other week i borrowed Sanna Vatanen's inspiring book at the library and i have among other things found this rag tunic in there that i am going to knit for myself this coming winter. this one is going to take a good "bite" of my leftovers, how nice.

for some years i have had a instagram account but until last week i hadn't used it for a year or so.
now, because of some of my non-blogging friends are active there, i have found myself visiting there more often than before and in the last few days i have also posted some photos there too. but this blog of mine in here is a highly treasured space for me and it will continue to be my preffered and main space.
i am not on facebook but i used to have both a pinterest and flickr account but lately i decided to delete them both, my visual sensitivity and lack of being able to hold the consentration over a longer period of time automaticly sets a limit to how much time i can spend on the computer. i would love to hear what kind of "web spaces" you have? do you sometimes feel you have too many....how do you manage to find a balance? are one of them more important to you than the other ones?

XXO


No comments:

Post a Comment