Monday, August 26, 2013









sunshine inside and outside, i bathe in this glorious autumn light these days.
finding myself MADLY in LOVE with my new weaved tablecloths made by
the LOVELY and talented Susan/Avalanche Looms.
funny (dry looking) plant surprising with birthing some kind of sweet yellow flower "balls".
decorating my simple (favourite) cotton sweater with my new Atelier Nausika brooch.
enjoying putting together a tea-snail-mail for my lovely tea swap person.
drinking an all time favourite green tea (i never get bored of this delicous taste AND tea brand).
planning a baking day together with my mother later this week.
dreaming of becoming a patient and talented "seamstress" one day, i soooo badly want to be better at sewing...MUCH better i mean...*laughing*.... like fex. this lovely lady...or this one....or this one....








No comments:

Post a Comment